Appleton-Fox Cities Kiwanis invites you to partner with us as a Children’s Activity Provider at the 13th Annual Butterfly Festival!
Date: Saturday, June 17, 2023
Location: City Park in downtown Appleton.
This event attracts over 1,500 children, parents, and grandparents from the Fox Valley, Oshkosh, Green Bay, and surrounding areas. As a Children’s Activity Provider at the Butterfly Festival you will be able to meet and interact with potential customers in a unique and hands-on way. Please read on to learn more about this exclusive opportunity.
- Identification of company name on the Activity Map in the Event Guide.
- Activity space for your business to promote your services in a hands-on environment, includes tables and chairs.
- Opportunity to share promotional materials
- Two complimentary butterflies for release the day of the event or the opportunity to donate two butterflies into a pool for families who cannot afford to purchase one.
- Recognition on website.
- Staffing for your activity space from 8:45am-11:45am.
- A unique hands-on activity for children ages 2-12 and be a part of our exciting Kids’ “Experience Zone.”
- Company signage to display within your activity space.
Product sales are prohibited during the event. You may have materials for hand out.
Our Mission: Help Families Fly by providing a fun and educational family event highlighted with a unique group butterfly release.
Family Fun: Interactive fun for children, parents and grandparents. Stage entertainment provided by Appleton Rock School. Activities include arts and crafts, finger painting, tattoos, photo booth, inflatables, balloons, games, fire truck, and a police car.
Education: Activity Providers sharing products, services and information are required to have an engaging activity for fun family participation. Examples: nature centers, music schools, artists, chiropractors, marshal arts, swim schools, Kiwanis n’ Cops n’ Kids readings, and more. There is a fee to exhibit.
Butterfly Release: Families may register and purchase butterflies to participate in a group release that represents Kiwanis’ commitment to helping children and families fly.
Event profits will help fund the Kiwanis iPads for Autism program and the Kiwanis ‘n Cops ‘n Kids Reading program in the Fox Cities
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact one of the event co-chairs listed below.