Appleton-Fox Cities Kiwanis invites you to partner with us as a Children’s Activity Provider at the 11th Annual Butterfly Festival!
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2019
Location: City Park in downtown Appleton.
This event attracts over 1,600 children, parents, and grandparents from the Fox Valley, Oshkosh, Green Bay, and surrounding areas. As a Children’s Activity Provider at the Butterfly Festival you will be able to meet and interact with potential customers in a unique and hands-on way. Please read on to learn more about this exclusive opportunity.
- Identification of company name on the Activity Map in the Event Guide.
- Activity space for your business to promote your services in a hands-on environment, includes tables and chairs.
- Opportunity to share promotional materials
- Two complimentary butterflies for release the day of the event or the opportunity to donate two butterflies into a pool for families who cannot afford to purchase one.
- Recognition on website.
- Staffing for your activity space from 8:45am-11:45am.
- A unique and hands-on activity that children (ages 2-12) can participate in during the Butterfly Festival – assistance in coming up with an idea is available.
- Company signage to display within your activity space.
Please note that you are not able to sell anything at your activity space. You may have materials for hand out.
Our Mission: Help Families Fly by providing a fun and educational family event highlighted with a unique group butterfly release.
Family Fun: Interactive fun for children, parents and grandparents. Stage entertainment provided by Appleton Rock School. Activities include arts and crafts, finger painting, tattoos, photo booth, inflatables, balloons, games, fire truck, and a police car.
Education: Activity Providers sharing products, services and information are required to have an engaging activity for fun family participation. Examples: nature centers, music schools, artists, chiropractors, swim schools and more. There is a fee to exhibit.
Butterfly Release: Families may register and purchase butterflies to participate in a group release that represents Kiwanis’ commitment to helping children and families fly.
Net proceeds from the event will benefit the Appleton-Fox Cities Kiwanis’ signature project that provides iPads with custom software and funding for children with autism of families in need. These iPads are often the only way children can effectively communicate with their parents and teachers. The need is great in the Appleton-Fox Cities and surrounding communities.
The Appleton-Fox Cities Kiwanis organization raises funds year-round for numerous children-focused non-profit organizations that need our support so they can focus on the services they provide.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact one of the event co-chairs listed below.
Fox Cities Kiwanis
Fox Cities Kiwanis